Familylinks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider
Positions available at our Dormont and East Liberty offices.
Position Summary: The Supports Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating support services to persons with Intellectual Disabilities and their families. Major functions of the Supports Coordinator involve locating, coordinating, and monitoring supports for clients.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Social work or a Social Science related discipline;
2 - 4 years of relevant experience in developmental disabilities related services or case management; Must possess valid PA Driver's License and have access to own transportation; Act 33/34 and FBI clearances. Schedule may require working evenings and weekends as needed.
1. Develop Individual Supports Plan (ISP) for all assigned cases within 364 days of last annual.
2. Ensure that all ISP’s are submitted within 30 calendar days. ISP’s that are returned for corrections returned within 7 calendar days.
3. Monitoring for each consumer will be completed per the regulatory guidelines set forth by ODP.
4. Monitoring tools will be entered for each consumer within 5 business days of occurrence.
5. SC will meet the established productivity standards for direct client service reporting based on days worked. Current standard is 65%.
6. The Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Service (PUNS) will be completed annually within 364 days of last PUNS.
7. Service notes will be entered within 24 hours of contact.
1. Ability to be sensitive to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
2. Commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems.
3. Commitment to valuing a nurturing family as the ideal environment.
4. Conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
5. Ability to establish a respectful relationship with persons served to help them gain skills and confidence.
6. Ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and / or service providers or professionals.
7. Capacity to maintain a helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet service goals.
8. Ability to set appropriate limits.